I'm In Mexico!

By
Advertisement
Well I got here at 5am and it's now 9.55pm and I have done precisely nothing! Why? you ask. Well I got here early morning which totally effed up my
sleep and so I when I got to the hostel I slept. Now I'm jet lagged USA style :(
To be honest, I've enjoyed my own company and being alone today. I've not had a proper days rest indoors for weeks as there's been so many activities and I've been surrounded by awesome people I wanted to hang out with.

My hostel is lovely and I'm the only person in my room. It's a bit too fancy tbh but it was a total bargain.. £24 for 3 nights! 
What I did get done was booking a flight and transfer to Playa Del Carmen. I decided against the 24hour bus due to being able to spend an extra day in Mexico City. I am joining a travel/explore group for 17 days through Central America which I'm super excited about. I chose the cheapest package which gives you a lot of options of add on (paid) activities or free (alone) time. I thought this would be safer for me as a single female lone traveller for 2 weeks to get me use to the country with a group and not have to deal with the stress of organising transport/accomodation! I'm super excited but also a bit nervous as I haven't bought my return ticket yet as I don't know where I will be or end up. It will prove a bit costly to do it last minute but oh wells!
Adios for now as I am planning an itinery for the next 2 days here super excited :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment